On Thu, Dec 06, 2007 at 11:20:19AM -0800, Abdullah Ibn Hamad Al-Marri wrote:

[...]

 > Shall I issue more commands and send it?

I'd like to know whether multicat filtering really works on your
hardware. It would be even better if you can test it on IPv6
environments. Just assign an IPv6 address to your re0 and send
a ICMPv6 node information DNS name query from other hosts.
For exmaple, 'ping6 -w ff02::1%foo0' command will report hostname
of host with re0 interface if multicast filtering works(Change
foo0 with interface instance of a driver.)

--
Regards,
Pyun YongHyeon