David E. Thiel wrote:
On Sun, Dec 30, 2007 at 01:50:30PM +0100, Kris Kennaway wrote:
There is an ithread priority inversion bug that might be causing this.
The fix for that should be going in shortly.
Anish,

Can you confirm that this fix helped for you? i.e. do you still see the problem?

FWIW, the problem remains for me. Still terrible performance
during compiles.

OK. Instead of going over all of the usual questions again, can you point me to a previous mail in which you explain your observations and test results in detail?

Kris