On Jan 10, 2008, at 11:09 AM, John Baldwin wrote:

*: This is the default behavior for 7.0, I have not encountered the
problem mentioned above on any 1950/2950 boxes so far I have tested.

I will enable MSI by default on 6.x now (so will take affect for 6.4).
We've also enabled it by default on 6.x at work.

Where can one go to read up on what MSI is and how it helps us?

Is enabling it just setting a sysctl? Does that have to be done in loader.conf or can it happen later?