Torfinn Ingolfsen wrote:
On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 11:00:36 +0200
Krassimir Slavchev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi All,

I am trying to boot 7.0-PRERELEASE on my notebook from USB memory
stick. With the original BTX i have "BTX halted". The only way to

Not related to your problem, but I'm interested:
- what is the size of the memory stick you are using?
- how did you buold / install FreeBSD on it. Are there build
instructions somewhere?

May be you want to look at m0n0wall and FreeNAS documentation as they both are FreeBSD based and can boot from usb stick :)

--

Best Wishes,
Stefan Lambrev