Is there anything like "mount -p" that will print the current NFS options in use? TCP vs UDP, v2 vs v3, read/write sizes etc. It doesn't have to be in fstab format; I just need to be able to see what the flags are for an active mount.

This would be useful in tracking down an irritating NFS problem I've been experiencing with diskless systems in every 6.x release and 7.0-RC1, namely libc.so.6 appears to be truncated or corrupt to the client at somewhat random times... I think it may be related to mount options, hence the question.

Mike Andrews  *  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  *  http://www.bit0.com
It's not news, it's Fark.com.                  Carpe cavy!