Andrey V. Elsukov a écrit :
16.04.08, 19:28, "Arnaud Houdelette" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Thanks for the info. The jumper may well be in place.
Still it doesn't solve the main issue, that is the controler isn't properly recognised.

<ATI (ID=43801002) AHCI controller> - it is ok.

The generic AHCI was added some time ago. So if your controller is true AHCI it will be detected in this way.
And now we don't need to add each new device id in the
driver.

--
WBR, Andrey V. Elsukov
I removed the jumpers, and drives are recognised as sata300.

Regards,

Arnaud Houdelette