Richard Arends wrote:
On Wed, Jun 04, 2008 at 07:45:12AM -0500, Josh Paetzel wrote:

Hi,

I'm interested in whatever cooling solutions people have...

I didn't follow this thread earlier because I don't have this laptop, but I wonder if anyone has offered the suggestion to blow out all the vents and heatsinks with compressed air yet? Even in a fairly "healthy" environment at home my laptop gets a non-trivial amount of dust buildup. I blow it clean about once a month and get visible results each time.

hth,

Doug