Miroslav Lachman wrote:
Pete French wrote:
Has anybody else had a chance to try the gmirror patches I posted here a
few weeks ago ? I;ve had no feedback so far - not sre if thats good
news or just that nobody tried them. they can be found here if
people are interested:

I;ve been running ths for a month with no ill effecets whatsoever, and would
very much like to get this commited somehow. I am not sure of the best
way to do this though, as it's not an actual bug per-se. Whom would I
approach about getting this added to the tree ?

You can get more attention in [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailinglist and gmirror autor - P.J. Dawidek. [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Miroslav Lachman