Hallo,

Yesterday I tried to install FreeBSD-stable and I never saw that new installer which is in FreeBSD-stable. Usually I use sysinstall. Unfortunately "new" setup didn't show me my NTFS partition on that disk and I thought that it's normal and I can see only free space which will be used for FreeBSD slice. As a result NTFS partition was cleaned out! I got one partition on the whole disk with freebsd slice on it! And my big photo archive was lost! Certainly it's my fault, but I'm sure the installer is not intelligible enough in partitioning and much worse than classic sysinstall. User must see the whole disk he operating on with all partitions shown in one summary table! Now I'm trying to recover NTFS partition that now is UNDER FreeBSD slice. And I'm looking for tools that have possibilities to find NTFS tables that were not probably erased by FreeBSD empty slice.