Steve Bertrand wrote:

I'm wondering if the problems described in the following link have been resolved:

I've got four 500GB SATA disks in a ZFS raidz pool, and all four of them are experiencing the behavior.

Thanks to all who have provided patches off list. Unfortunately, none of them helped.

The only other box I have with four SATA ports on it is my actual workstation. The board is ASUS P5GD1, and has an Intel 82801FR SATA controller.

I despise the thought that if this works, I'll have to rebuild my workstation, but heres to sacrificing my Windows PC in the name of ruling out the problem.

In the meantime, can anyone provide any feedback on the board I mentioned in regards to FreeBSD?

Steve