At 06:22 PM 8/13/2008, Robert Watson wrote:

I'm concerned by the presence of multiple ARP entries for a single IP -- I'll need to reread the ARP code to refresh my memory, but in general I would expect to see at most one in-progress or complete ARP entry for any particular IP address at a time. To me, this suggests a bug -- perhaps a race condition or just a general logic bug. If rolling back fixes it, that is definitely interesting, but we can also debug this in the normal ways and see where it leads us.

I blew away /usr/src and /usr/obj and did a full buildworld, buildkernel with date=2008.07.01.00.00.00 in my cvsup file

2008-07-01, all OK
2008-07-13, all OK
2008-07-25, all OK
2008-08-01, 'blammo'

So sometime between the 25th and aug1. Just going to try and narrow it down some more.

---Mike