Sorry for my ESL :).

On 28-Oct-08, at 9:03 AM, Sujit Karataparambil wrote:

Sorry Just donot understand what you are saying.

On 10/28/08, Jose Amengual <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Guys.

I will describe de steps that I did to solve this problem that I still don't
understand.

Like my first post, I installed FreeBSD with the install cd
7.0-STABLE-200807-i386-disc1.iso , then I update using
cvsup and the stable supfile and I got the 7.1-PREREALEASE ( I don't know
why I got 7.1 has a stable using the stablesupfile using RELENG_7 ).

After make world and stuff, I installed ezjail and I start creating my jails, then I configure my pf script and I give my jails and user nat and
etc.
Then I start installing packages to my jails and I start seeing the TCP
kernel messages that at the first time I ignored.

After I had all the jails working , I realize that my postfix jail was
leaving almost all the emails in the defer queue with reasons like
"Connection time out", then I realize that the tcp_do_segment messages were talking about port 25 connections and not only ftp connections, and that was
exactly one message per mail in the queue.

After reading some post I decide to Update my machine again to RELENG_7_0 and I got 7.0-p5 and the problem persist, after that I start changing sysctl
variables like sack etc.

Today I reinstall the same machine with the 7.0-RELEASE-i386- disc1.iso and update to 7.0-p5 and using ezjail I start creating the jails and I realize that I was getting the same TCP messages per ftp connections but seems to be working ok. After some research and reading I decide to REMOVE the SCTP
option from the kernel and recompile.

After that I didn't receive any message and today the server is up and running with 300 users behind and tons of email with NONE in the defer
queue.

The configurations of the jails were copy and paste to the new installation
of the server, the only thing that I change was the install CD.

Is that possible ?, could be the reason ?
SCTP is generating this problem ?

Thanks to all.