On 02/01/16 10:53, William A. Mahaffey III wrote:
On 02/01/16 10:48, Kubilay Kocak wrote:
If you need further help, freebsd-ports is the most appropriate list,
feel free to reply there:)

./koobs

Very well, I'll move this over there, sorry for the noise & thanks :-) ....

Eeeeeek, when I try to subscribe to the ports list, I get some sort of error:

 freebsd-ports Subscription results

You must GET the form before submitting it.
freebsd-ports <https://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-ports> list run by moderators at freebsd.org <mailto:freebsd-ports-ow...@freebsd.org> freebsd-ports administrative interface <https://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/admin/freebsd-ports> (requires authorization) Overview of all freebsd.org mailing lists <https://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo>

No clue here, anyone ? All I filled in was e-mail address & name, no passwords, but that's what I have done for other lists & it worked ....

--

        William A. Mahaffey III