On 27/05/16 12:35, Mark Millard wrote:

>> 1 - figure if this affects other RISC architectures.  Cedric got the
>> SPARC on the hook, but I'm open for input on other arch's.
>>
>> If someone can report back if the lzo2 port runs into
>> unaligned-access-emulation traps on FreeBSD/sparc*, that would be
>> helpful. I do not have access to SPARC computers any more.
>
> I also have no access to any SPARC variants.

If you grab yourself a copy of the latest QEMU 2.6, you should be able
to happily install FreeBSD-current under qemu-system-sparc64 in
-nographic mode. The emulation is still a work-in-progress but one of
its primary use cases is allow people to generate builds even if they
don't have access to the real hardware.

ATB,

Mark.