On 11 January 2017 at 21:06, Roman Divacky <rdiva...@vlakno.cz> wrote:
> Looks like a progress :) Three questions...
>
> Is the readelf -a reasonable now?

FYI, I just committed an ELF Tool Chain fix (r311941) so readelf
should display the relocation types properly now.

> If you compile with -g, does the
> backtrace make a bit more sense? And finally, can you try to "nexti/stepi" in
> gdb from
> _start to see where things go wrong? Possibly doing it both for ld linked
> a.out
> and lld linked a.out and compare where things differ.

You can also build rtld with additional debugging by adding -DDEBUG to
CFLAGS. In libexec/rtld-elf/Makefile there's an example command line
for building it locally, but I've just added CFLAGS+=-DDEBUG to the
Makefile in my test tree and built it along with the rest of my full
cross build.