Hi all,

just a question:

Was anyone ever successful in getting the KDE4 Device Notifier pop up upon plugging in any USB storage devices? is it even possible in FreeBSD to get it to work?

I've followed the USB usermount guide and the devices show up properly in HAL, dmesg also tells me everything is okay, and i can mount the devices as user from the command line.

But I would like not to use the command line at all, and not to create a directory for each USB port I have, which I would need to if I want to use more devices simultaneously.

If anyone was successful, please let me know how it works.

Thanks,

Mat