Hans Petter Selasky wrote:
On Monday 28 February 2011 19:35:38 martinko wrote:
Hi,

I've just installed webcamd port to try out my Logitech HD camera.
However, when plugging the camera in I get "root:
/usr/local/etc/rc.d/webcamd: WARNING: failed to start webcamd" message,
then camera is disconnected, connected again and it all repeats (cycle
about 1 second).

Where should I start looking at please ?

Hi,

There is a new webcamd port coming soon. Can you give that a try first and see
if the problem is still the same?

--HPS

Btw, any reason behind randomising man pages in Makefile ?
Now it is more difficult to find out if a particular driver is in.

M:)