Hallo,

I had a Logitech bluetooth mouse connected via USB BT dongle. In the past I used to load ng_ubt and bthidd and hcsecd to make the mouse work. The same I did for a friend on old PC-BSD. But it appears that since moving to the version 8.x we no longer need to load any of the above and the mouse works out-of-box. Unfortunately it does not respond to wheel movement (pressing it does generate middle click).

Now this all is a bit surprising for me. And I'm not sure which part of the system is responsible for the behaviour -- kernel, USB stack, HAL, X11, .. ? Also, I'd like to know how to make wheel working again.

Any ideas pls ?

Cheers,

M.

PS:  It's also possible that it has to do with change of computer.. (?)