On 23.05.2017 21:55, Hans Petter Selasky wrote:

> You might try to plug the device to Linux and install the same software
> package and see what happens.
 As I said, if disconnect/connect every several seconds without any
software, it is independent to software or presence of uhid module

> Linux usually have more quirks than we do in FreeBSD. Try searching the
> internet for the idVendor and idProduct values. It was first thing I did, no
> luck.

 BTW, FreeBSD have same quirks for one product of this idVendor:

 USB_QUIRK(LIEBERT, POWERSURE_PXT, 0x0000, 0xffff, UQ_HID_IGNORE),

 But this product have "generic" id 0xffff. Maybe, it should be added to
quirks table too? Or "import" this table:

https://fossies.org/linux/nut/scripts/hotplug/libhid.usermap

 I'll try Linux in next several days.

--
// Lev Serebryakov