running usbconfig on my system I get this output:
ugen0.1: <0x8086 XHCI root HUB> at usbus0, cfg=0 md=HOST spd=SUPER
(5.0Gbps) pwr=SAVE (0mA)
ugen0.2: <vendor 0x8087 product 0x0a2a> at usbus0, cfg=255 md=HOST spd=FULL
(12Mbps) pwr=OFF (100mA)
ugen0.3: <SunplusIT Inc Chicony USB 2.0 Camera> at usbus0, cfg=255 md=HOST
spd=HIGH (480Mbps) pwr=OFF (500mA)

I went through and turned off power through the usbconfig command.

I know for sure that my device has usb led keyboard back lights but there's
no mention of that in the output.

My question, usbconfig only detects devices that are implement the standard
usb interfaces like; keyboards, mice, storage type devices.

I'm pretty sure that the keyboard back light is controlled through usb so
to get that to show up under usbconfig i'd need to write a driver.

To find out other usb devices on this system I'd need to check the manuals
or some type of documentation to see if there are other non-standard usb
devices, is that correct?