Welcome

http://youpic.com?utm_content=Email&utm_campaign=Email%20marketing&utm_source=SendGrid&utm_term=Email%20marketing&utm_medium=Email

Hello YouPic Community!

We need your help. Due to the recent tragedy in Manchester, we have decided to
bring our community together and show every day life in Manchester. As we all
know, photography has a way of telling a great story without words. Whether you
are a resident in Manchester or there on vacation, we want to create a photo
series "Life in Manchester". We want to show that the world is still standing
strong and kindness continues to fill the air.

We will choose 20 photos and of course credit each of them.  We look forward to
seeing your photos. Lets make this happen!

Don't forget to hashtag #lovemanchester

Deadline: Sunday

Take me to YouPic
http://youpic.com/?utm_content=Email&utm_campaign=Email%20marketing&utm_source=SendGrid&utm_term=Email%20marketing&utm_medium=Email

Sent with ♥ from YouPic

Holtermansgatan 1, 41129 Gothenburg, Sweden

Unsubscribe
https://youpic.com/settings?utm_content=Email&utm_campaign=Email%20marketing&utm_source=SendGrid&utm_term=Email%20marketing&utm_medium=Email