Hi Roman,

When I was seing this 'Failed to emulate instruction at
0xffffffff80594f3a', it happened right after boot loader menu (the one
with the ascii-art). At that time I had 'hw.physmem="0x180000000"' in my
host's loader.conf. Also the problem wasn't 100% reproducible, it
started to show up after creating/destroying several VMs.

OK - I'm now wondering if this is a guest phys memory leak in the hypervisor, and it's not reporting the error correctly.

 How many times do you have to create/destroy vm's for this to occurr ?

later,

Peter.