Hi Trent,

 Revisiting this old topic:

I started playing with Peter's Windows guide and have run into a Blue
Screen of Death already.
I am using Windows 2016, and only changed the passwords in the AutoUnattend.
The zvol is 64GB in size.
I also tried it with a 40GB empty file for a disk, just to be sure.

The last 150 lines or so of the SAC output can be found here:
https://gist.github.com/pr1ntf/f019e5922bee6dbc791d
<INSTANCE CLASSNAME="BLUESCREEN">

<PROPERTY NAME="STOPCODE"
TYPE="string"><VALUE>"0x50"</VALUE></PROPERTY><machine-info>
<name>not yet initialized</name>

It appears to be related to the number of vCPUs. Using a single vCPU will result in this, wherease >= 2 seems to work Ok with 2k16 tp3.

 I'll be hooking up the debugger to see what Windows sees as the issue.

later,

Peter.