> > Boot Failed? So windows never started.
> > Your not having a shutdown problem your having a start up failure.
> >
> > What is the output of:
> > file /vm/img/disk1.raw
> > file /VM/distro/null.iso
> >
> > And do you really have /vm and /VM? Or is that a typo?

You have not answered these 3 questions....
what is output of "file /vm/img/disk1.raw"
what is output of "file /VM/distro/null.iso"

Is there a possible typo here in your command line???  vm vs VM?

> I said not clear. I can not reboot hardware server for some reason and
> therefore do not know boot settings: or this is UEFI boot or Legacy.
> But problem is in inability to boot the virtual server. After I connect via
> VNC I see this error:
>
> Boot Filed. UEFI Hard Drive
>
> Without parameter "-l bootrom,/usr/local/share/uefi-firmware/BHYVE_UEFI.fd"
> bhyve does not start at all with error

Without a BIOS you must use bhyveload to get a kernel loaded, and thats not
going to work for your Windows img.

--
Rod Grimes                                                 rgri...@freebsd.org