Good morning,

I am sure this is a common issue, but I was unable to find a way to search the
list archives in an attempt to find a potential answer.

I have a test vm running in Bhyve that is able to reach all interfaces on its
host via icmp.
However, the guest is unable to reach the default route of the host, and thus
no Internet.
I was hoping that someone might be able to help take a look at my config and
spot the potential issue(s), but not sure what information would be most
helpful.
When I run a tcpdump I can see the traffic on the tap and bridge that the guest
is attached to.
However, I never observe the traffic on any of the physical interfaces.

Blessings,

David Powers

Ephesians 2 14-16

For he himself is our peace, who has made the two groups one and has destroyed
the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility, by setting aside in his flesh the
law with its commands and regulations. His purpose was to create in himself one
new humanity out of the two, thus making peace, and in one body to reconcile
both of them to God through the cross, by which he put to death their hostility.