On 10/26/18 12:05 PM, Andrea Venturoli wrote:

I'm trying sysctl net.link.bridge.inherit_mac=1, to see if it makes any difference.

It looks like this does the trick, although I'm not sure yet; however, it breaks other things.

In fact, in order to get a more deterministic behaviour with ipfw, I have:
net.link.bridge.pfil_bridge=0
net.link.bridge.pfil_local_phys=1

Having the same MAC address on the bridge and the physical interfaces doesn't allow incoming packet to be assigned to the correct one.

I'll also check and see if the tap adapter MAC address changes over reboots.

In fact tap0's MAC changes after every reboot.
As soon as I have the chance, I'll try and see if I can fix this.

 bye
        av.