On 1/19/2019 4:59 AM, Uni Gaia wrote:
Does anyone know if suspend/resume works for a FreeBSD/Xen dom0 ? domU?

Hey Uni,

FreeBSD dom0 is based on the Xen PVH virtualization mode which has seen two major iterations. PVHv1 has been in the tree for some time. I can't remember when PVHv2 hit the tree but I'm pretty sure it supplanted v1. It might be in 12-RELEASE? Check the release notes. You probably want v2 as it's more feature complete. The port was done by Roger who, I believe, works for Cirtix Research. My point being that the port should be of very high quality and he/they probably want to hear if something isn't working with PVHv2.If I'm misrepresented anything, hopefully he'll chime in here.

Hope this helps,

-Matthew