Am 02.05.2019 um 20:51 schrieb Bapat, Udayan:
Hi All,

I work in performance team with NetApp, Inc.

During qualification process of BSD11 as a guest, we observed that the cost of
rdtsc call has magnified by 10x compared to BSD10. We are using qemu-2.10 that
came as a default package in RH7.4. It appears that BSD11 was released before
qemu-2.10 so I am not sure if we have any supportability issue and I would need
to upgrade QEMU version.  In what way, I can do more debugging around this? We
are also experimenting with ESX and we didn’t see this issue there. I also
could not find any performance benchmarking around BSD+QEMU/KVM.

Hello, please clarify whether it is about FreeBSD-10 vs. FreeBSD-11, like the body tells, or FreeBSD-11 vs. FreeBSD-12, like the topic tells.
Can't help in any case regading the QMEU question, unfortunately.

-harry