Mon, 07 Jan 2019 16:47:12 +0200 було написано Bjoern A. Zeeb <b...@freebsd.org>:

Hi,

I’ve been and am involved in two projects over the last 6 months related to FreeBSD wireless. I know there are some out there like me working on this or that; some known better some less.

Hi,

I'm currently working on rtwn(4) (and subparts) plus have access to
rum(4) / rsu(4) hardware.

There are also some wpi(4) / iwn(4) chips nearby; while wpi(4) seems to be
in good shape, I don't have time to look on iwn(4) more closely (4965 is
unstable, I know about that).

I’d love to start coordinating efforts and get an overview on who’s got his hands dirty in what and who has plans for other “todos”.

Can you please reply to me (here) or (privately *)? I’ll summarise the current state for everyone in a week or two.

/bz

PS: Please do not (yet) reply with a “user’s wishlist”; that’s a thread I’ll start another day.

(*) In case you are working on something but cannot talk about it in public I may also appreciate a private reply with at least minimalistic details; or drop me a note