Carsten Heesch wrote:
Athough I seem to be talking to myself here, I have good news for RC2! It works! Just did an "freebsd-update -R 8.0-RC2 upgrade". Both GENERIC and XENHVM kernels work without any problems.

Maybe somebody else can chime in an confirm that, too? Probably good for the developers to see positive feedback, while 8.0-RELEASE is coming closer :-)

Cheers
Carsten