Thank you Roger,

However, paying more attention, shouldn't I be getting output from the
xen kernel when booting?

Once Dom0 is started Xen will not output anything else to VGA, so you
won't be able to see any Xen messages unless you use xl dmesg.

I'm not getting output from neither the xen kernel nor from the FreeBSD dom0 during the boot. Shouldn't I be getting output during the boot from the xen kernel?

Probably, but without a serial console it's impossible to tell. Can you
apply the following patch to FreeBSD and rebuild the kernel?

https://people.freebsd.org/~royger/mem.patch

What would I see after applying this patch? is it designed to solve the reboot?

   Best,

   G.