Could you paste your onpenvpn’s server and client config files?. Which OS the
client runs?

Have you tested this openvpn connectivity without any network devices between
them?. With for example an ip in the
loopback interface of the openvpn server?

Best regards,

Egoitz Aurrekoetxea
Departamento de sistemas
944 209 470
Parque Tecnológico. Edificio 103
48170 Zamudio (Bizkaia)
ego...@sarenet.es <mailto:ego...@sarenet.es>
www.sarenet.es <http://www.sarenet.es/>
Antes de imprimir este correo electrónico piense si es necesario hacerlo.