--On 2 November 2015 at 18:40:43 +0100 Roger Pau Monné <roger....@citrix.com> wrote:

I'm sorry, but I have no idea about ntpd, what does the above mean? The
offset is too big with other peers and ntpd simply disconnects?

There were some issues that I fixed some time ago regarding migration
and PVHVM guests:

I'll work out (more scientifically) what's actually happening tomorrow - rather than now, while I'm trying to get the servers all patched / updated out of hours. It's pretty reproducible - so I'll run some proper tests that show what's happening (to the VM's time, and to ntpd) and post back as it doesn't there's a known fix / workaround etc.

-Karl