Malcon, essa sua explicacao eh muito vaga.. voce poderia colar os logs
aqui? Tente instalar via pkg, eh bem mais facil.. e por favor, procure
em mensagens anteriores da lista, tem muita informacao importante la.

Em 19/12/07, malconxx silva<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escreveu:
> PESSOAL INSTALEI O FREEBSD 6.2 (INSTALAÇÃO BÁSICA)
>
> TENTEI INSTALAR O X, FUI LA NO /USR/PORTS/X11 USEI UM MAKE INSTALL ALL,
> DEPOIS TENTEI TB INDO NO /USR/PORTS/XFREE86
> E ND.. COMPILAVA ALGUNS ARQUIVOS INSTALAVA MAS DAVA UNS ERROS E PARAVA A
> INSTALAÇÃO E COMPILAÇÃO DOS PACOTES..
> GOSTARIA DE SABER QUAL PROCEDIMENTO CORRETO PRA INSTALAÇÃO DO X... COMO VCS
> FAZEM

Att.

Diego Queiroz dos Santos
Iate Clube de Brasília
+55 61 9274 9832

LEGAL ADVICE
This message is exclusively destined for the people to whom it is
directed, and it can bear private and/or legally exceptional
information. If you are not addressee of this message, since now you
are advised to not release, copy, distribute, check or, otherwise, use
the information contained in this message, because it is illegal. If
you received this message by mistake, we ask you to return this email,
making possible, as soon as possible, the elimination of its contents
of your database, registrations or controls system. The message that
bears any mandatory links, issued by someone who has no representation
powers, shall be null or void.