su-2.05b# uname -a
FreeBSD araci.mydomain.com 4.10-PRERELEASE FreeBSD 4.10-PRERELEASE #0: Sat
May 15 16:07:17 EEST 2004
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/usr/src/sys/compile/ARACI  i386

acaba derledigim kernel dosyasinda mi hata var?

su-2.05b# diff /usr/src/sys/i386/conf/ARACI /usr/src/sys/i386/conf/GENERIC
21a22,23
> cpu           I486_CPU
> cpu           I586_CPU
23c25
< ident         ARACI
---
> ident         GENERIC
27a30
> options       MATH_EMULATE            #Support for x87 emulation
35a39,40
> options       NFS                     #Network Filesystem
> options       NFS_ROOT                #NFS usable as root device, NFS
required
62a68
> device                eisa
67a74
> device                fd1     at fdc0 drive 1
154a162,169
> # Power management support (see LINT for more options)
> device                apm0    at nexus? disable flags 0x20 # Advanced
Power Management

> # PCCARD (PCMCIA) support
> device                card
> device                pcic0   at isa? irq 0 port 0x3e0 iomem 0xd0000
> device                pcic1   at isa? irq 0 port 0x3e2 iomem 0xd4000
disable

180a196,233
> device                pcn             # AMD Am79C97x PCI 10/100 NICs
> device                rl              # RealTek 8129/8139
> device                sf              # Adaptec AIC-6915 (``Starfire'')
> device                sis             # Silicon Integrated Systems SiS
900/SiS 7016
> device                ste             # Sundance ST201 (D-Link DFE-550TX)
> device                tl              # Texas Instruments ThunderLAN
> device                tx              # SMC EtherPower II (83c170
``EPIC'')
> device                vr              # VIA Rhine, Rhine II
> device                wb              # Winbond W89C840F
> device                xl              # 3Com 3c90x (``Boomerang'',
``Cyclone'')
> device                bge             # Broadcom BCM570x (``Tigon III'')
>
> # ISA Ethernet NICs.
> # 'device ed' requires 'device miibus'
> device                ed0     at isa? disable port 0x280 irq 10 iomem
0xd8000
> device                ex
> device                ep
> device                fe0     at isa? disable port 0x300
> # Xircom Ethernet
> device                xe
> # PRISM I IEEE 802.11b wireless NIC.
> device                awi
> # WaveLAN/IEEE 802.11 wireless NICs. Note: the WaveLAN/IEEE really
> # exists only as a PCMCIA device, so there is no ISA attachment needed
> # and resources will always be dynamically assigned by the pccard code.
> device                wi
> # Aironet 4500/4800 802.11 wireless NICs. Note: the declaration below will
> # work for PCMCIA and PCI cards, as well as ISA cards set to ISA PnP
> # mode (the factory default). If you set the switches on your ISA
> # card for a manually chosen I/O address and IRQ, you must specify
> # those parameters here.
> device                an
> # The probe order of these is presently determined by
i386/isa/isa_compat.c.
> device                ie0     at isa? disable port 0x300 irq 10 iomem
0xd0000
> #device               le0     at isa? disable port 0x300 irq 5 iomem
0xd0000
> device                lnc0    at isa? disable port 0x280 irq 10 drq 0
> device                cs0     at isa? disable port 0x300
> device                sn0     at isa? disable port 0x300 irq 10
184a238,239
> pseudo-device sl      1       # Kernel SLIP
> pseudo-device ppp     1       # Kernel PPP
188a244
> pseudo-device faith   1       # IPv6-to-IPv4 relaying (translation)
193a250,266
> # USB support
> device                uhci            # UHCI PCI->USB interface
> device                ohci            # OHCI PCI->USB interface
> device                usb             # USB Bus (required)
> device                ugen            # Generic
> device                uhid            # "Human Interface Devices"
> device                ukbd            # Keyboard
> device                ulpt            # Printer
> device                umass           # Disks/Mass storage - Requires
scbus and da
> device                ums             # Mouse
> device                uscanner        # Scanners
> device                urio            # Diamond Rio MP3 Player
> # USB Ethernet, requires mii
> device                aue             # ADMtek USB ethernet
> device                cue             # CATC USB ethernet
> device                kue             # Kawasaki LSI USB ethernet

198,223d270
<
< options IPFIREWALL
< options IPDIVERT
< options IPFIREWALL_FORWARD
< options IPFIREWALL_DEFAULT_TO_ACCEPT
<
< options SYSVMSG
< options MSGMNB=8192      # max # of bytes in a queue
< options MSGMNI=40          # number of message queue identifiers
< options MSGSEG=512        # number of message segments per queue
< options MSGSSZ=64         # size of a message segment
< options MSGTQL=2048      # max messages in system
< options SYSVSHM
< options SHMSEG=16           # max shared mem id's per process
< options SHMMNI=32           # max shared mem id's per system
< options SHMMAX=2097152  # max shared memory segment size (bytes)
< options SHMALL=4096        # max amount of shared memory (pages)
<
<
< options IPFIREWALL_VERBOSE #Log tutma
< options IPFIREWALL_VERBOSE_LIMIT=100 #Verbose Limit
<
< options         NMBCLUSTERS=65536
< options         UFS_DIRHASH
< options         RANDOM_IP_ID