On Wednesday 17 January 2007 01:18 pm, Egor Vyscrebentsov wrote:
> On Wed, 17 Jan 2007 12:44:23 -0500 Randy Kramer wrote:
> > Has anyone ever thought about somehow including a scripting language
> > of some sort into FreeCiv?
> Look at /data/scenario/tutorial.sav
> And at http://freeciv.wikia.com/wiki/Events_Reference_Manual :)
>
> However, there are many things to do.

Thanks for the response, and sorry for my delayed acknowledgement!

IIUC, the tutorial came out in version 2.1.0 and Mandriva2006 included version
2.0.4, so I'll have to wait till I upgrade (either Mandriva or just Freeciv)
before I get into that.  (And then find time to do so ;-)

> PS Freeciv is written without capitalization of 'c'.

Thanks--I guess I spend too much time on wikis!

Randy Kramer