On 3/12/07, Marko Lindqvist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  (...)
>  This patch implements tileset suggestions to game.ruleset. If
> game.ruleset contains tileset.suggest -entry, it is sent to client in
> packet_ruleset_control. Client then asks from user if tileset should
> be changed. Gtk client supports this. Other clients will not even
> compile with this patch version.
>
>  (...)
>

>  - ML

The more I think about it, the more I like this solution. It
theoretically works for full-fledged scenarios as well: User loads map
(.sav) that contains a reference to the preferred ruleset, which
contains a reference to the preferred tileset. Viola: all three
components loaded in one command!

 ~Daniel