Kevin Benton wrote:

>> [jdorje - Fri Feb 04 00:14:50 2005]:
>>
>> Here's a version that actually works.
>>
>> -jason
>
> jdorje - I have been trying to figure out how to see trade routes since
> this patch, but have not been able to see it since 2.1b2 (possibly
> 2.1b1).  12104 removes trade route displays from the city screen.  Where
> does this tool tip appear?  I just don't see it and I've had to revert
> to using index cards to track my trade routes.  Please note that I'm
> using 2.1.0b3 gtk+ (win32) and it's on my laptop with my resolution set
> to 1200x768, so I can't even see the bottom of the message window with
> the map size up at 29.  If you're saying they appear in the status area
> below the message window, I flat-out can't see that part of the display
> with the default tile set.

Click on the trade for the city and you'll see how it adds up.  This is
based on the MoM/MoO interface.  However I realize it's unintuitive:
something to draw the eye to that particular field needs to be added.

Trade routes should also be visible on the mapview I'd say.  Possibly
there should be an option to show the number of trade routes for a city
in the citybox.  Or maybe the routes themselves can even be shown via
graphed lines.  (Either would be an option you'd turn on only when you
had caravans active, or that would be automatically activated when you
select a caravan.)

-jason