> I wanted to clarify this cause I think I can fix it just need some more
> information.  You are referring to a pregame vote only correct?  If this
> is occuring during the game itself I will need some more information as
> the server doesn't actually reorder the player list during a disconnect
> if not in pregame.

The players are not renumbered while the other game state (like
running). While the pregame, players are removed when they leaves (or
lose connection). But if a player is removed while the game is running,
the player lose all his cities and units and he is marked as 'dead', but
he isn't removed completely of the game.