On 21/08/07, William Allen Simpson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Daniel Markstedt wrote:
> > Fine, I'll schedule a new release for Friday then. Would that give you
> > enough time to root out any obvious issues?

 I don't expect many issues as we have already been preparing for
release since last week. No need to give us time to do what we already
have done :-)

> Friday?!?!  I thought we were going to do it yesterday....

 Daniel? If you reschedule, just let us know in advance.

> I'll see whether I can re-architect Pepeto's goto fixes.  Cannot promise
> anything.  But I was holding off on the understanding that there wasn't
> enough time to test.

 But we agree that earlier release would be better than waiting for
this? I can accept waiting up to Sunday, though.

 - ML