Christian Knoke wrote:
> Egor Vyscrebentsov wrote on Jan 25, 05:37 (-0800):

>>> After all the recent work to add adjectives, you want to eliminate them?
>> Just take into account that you can't get right translation with adjs
>> for several language using gettext...
>
> I can confirm that this is also a prob in german with the latest changes.
> I'm not sure how to adress it.

I've started a discussion over on -i18n, and hopefully we'll get more
feedback.  There are currently:

   119 occurrences of nation_adjective_* in 45 files.
    91 occurrences of nation_plural_* in 21 files.

So, it would be a *lot* of work to make the changes from adjective to
plural, and I'm not sure that it would even be possible....

City names aren't translated, so I'm at a loss as to how we'd standardize.
In this report, let's concentrate on this set of messages, and see what we
can learn to extrapolate to all messages.

This is the best time (preparing a new beta) to address the whole issue.
Let's discuss with the rest of the -i18n community.