Hey, thanks for putting out Freeciv.

I'm following up on a comment (posted 25 dec,2007 by hima) that the load bug
for the Mac osx 10.4.11 tiger was fixed.  I am playing on that operator system
without the OS9 packet from disk two (don't have disk) with the Freeciv 2.1.1
OSX SDL UB.  After some research on your forum I successfully entered the
complete file path
"/load/User/username/Documents/Freeciv/saves/civgame-3500m.sav.gz"  which
worked fine.   However, once I got into files saved as "civgame+0160m.sav.gz"
no saved file will load.

Initially I tried to load the 2.0.9 osx version, but that wouldn't run and
haven't been bold enough to try the x11 or aqua version 2.1.3 to see if
anything would change.

Also, I tried to log on using the Guest site and got "password not recognized."
I'm a bit of a novice but trying to learn fast.

Thanks again.