Marko Lindqvist wrote:
> Forwading to request tracker (and thus creating new ticket) for
> storing the patches. We don't want them to get lost and forgotten.
>
>  John: If you have something to add, please try to reply to the copy
> RT sends to the list.

Gah, my previous reply-to opened a ticket. Bringing it back on-list, so
that I have a thread I can still reply to:

Hi, Marko.

That's actually the reason I wrote to the list, and why I pointed to a
prior email thread in my first email:

> [1] https://mail.gna.org/public/freeciv-dev/2008-02/msg00122.html

(Though the issue dates back to at least February 2006.)

I can't reply to any tickets - I've tried, many times - either via the
Web interface or by email. There's something wrong with my RT account,
and so far no one has been able to fix it.

- John