Du schriebst am 09. Oct um 01:49 Uhr:
> On Tue, 7 Oct 2008 Christian Knoke wrote:
>
> > SVN 07 OCT 2008 2.1.99 GTK
> [...]
> > Examining the subsequent savegame, as well as several predecessors, in some
> > of them the GUI gives some alerts:
> >
> > unknown ascii from num: '?' 63
> > detected fatal error in savegame.c line 303
>
> 2-0150.sav.gz. Trireme at [9,10]. Did you use goto on it (before) or smth
> else?

Triremes were somewhat strange in that test game. It wasn't possible to
leave the coast (intended?), *and* it wasn't possible to move along an
unknown coast at all, at times. The only possible move was backwards, then.
So I tried goto, and sometimes moves became possible which weren't with
cursor keys. Some gotos chose a way through the unknown, and these ended
prematurely, then.

> This part of problem is the same as #40517.

What is funny, some games load, others do not. So I was able to continue my
game, and next day the actual (manual saved) save game bugged, but the
(automatic saved) predecessor worked ok.

Greetings,

Christian