My Name:? Frank KEOUGH????? email:? svarthashaol.com

FreeCiv version:? 2.1.8? full set downloaded from FreeCiv site
Found this through an article on Reddit of 100 free games.? Wanted a Civ game
for my mini computer.

Computer:? Dell Mini, Inspiron 910, ?Intel Atom?CPU N270 @1.60ghz (2 cpu,s)?
1gig ram

OS:? Win XP home w/all patching

Nature of problem:
Initial download didn't work; my virus protection wouldnt let it install.
Re-downloaded and was able to install OK

Started game and first few times it ran fine.? (I'm impressed with what you
guys have done !!?? Verrry cool !)

Today, game will not start.? Hangs at opening screen and I can' t? load a
savegame or?start?a new game.
Ctrl/alt/del allows me to access?:do you want to quit: panel w/o trouble.?

Program then closes w/ problem.

What should I do !!??? Please help !?? Thank you.??