> [dado...@sbcglobal.net - Sun Apr 12 05:51:02 2009]:
>
> Version: Freeciv-2.1.9-win32  running on Windows XP pro
>
> The Freeciv Help browser shows, for all Wonders (at least
> in the default ruleset)  "Requirement: 0" and "Obsolete by: "
> {the technology required to build the wonder}

This is surely a bug in the win32 client code, but I am
unsure if anyone is maintaining that client version anymore
(I am surprised that it compiles and that someone even made
an exe package for it).

Unfortunately I cannot compile win32 code so I cannot help
in this instance. Until someone with a windows machine
fixes this, might I suggest you try the (windows) gtk version?