Hi there,

this is a bug we stumble upon every couple of weeks: Sometimes before
the game starts, when you choose nation and name, the nation and name of
_another_ player is changed instead. Example; Peter, Paul and Mary are
logged in and Peter chooses to be called english ruler "Peter the 1st",
may result in Mary becoming english with leader name "Peter the 1st",
usualy spreading "some" confusion ;)

I belive (without having looked at the code yet) that the following
might be the cause: We play with aifill 17. Player A opens nation
selection dialog. Player B connects, removing an ai. Player A chooses
his/her nation with a now wrong player id.

Just a guess,
Ingo

PS: The guest account of rt web interface is not working ...