Update of bug #13583 (project freeciv):

             Assigned to:                    None => mbook

Follow-up Comment #1:

Alright some basic stuff to fix for this patch:

- Try to avoid purely whitespace changes in the
  future (a little is ok I guess, but keep it in
  mind).
- Fix the typo 'teach' which should be 'tech' in
  the comment for city_unit_upkeep().
- Fix the typo 'shild' which should be 'shield' in
  the comment in utype_upkeep_cost().
- Try to avoid asking questions in comments in the
  code that really should be asked in the patch
  submission or on freeciv-dev. Use a FIXME: or
  TODO: if you feel it should be left for another
  later patch.
- Fix incorrect spelling 'fallthru' which should
  be 'fall through'.

The above is really minor stuff, but my main objection
is the change to the default ruleset. I don't think
this should be done; if you want to make it easier for
us to test the new effect, provide a custom ruleset
and savegame.

諸君、これ以上です。