Glad to hear the patches worked for you, Marko!

I had split the patch into two patches in order to avoid "noise" created by
the renaming. That makes it possible to see the basic restructuring
("menu.c.01_reorg.diff") and the (necessary) refinements (to allow shortcuts
to coexist, etc - "menu.c.02_accels_revised.diff").

The documentation patch isn't really useful on its own either, and in fact
includes some changes that address prior command changes (by other
developers) which aren't currently shown in the help system.

This was why I've included three patches in one ticket. Moving items around
in the menu and then renaming them is actually an atomic operation - the goal
is a large menu and command redesign.

I can place patch "menu.c.01_reorg.diff" and "menu.c.02_accels_revised.diff"
in two tickets - would you like me to go forward on that?

But I'm not sure that there's any other way to reduce the patch size further.
I'd be happy to make changes if you had suggestions, I'm still trying to learn
the process for this project...