                 Release:
        Operating System: None

The AI units have their workers/engineers perform repeatative but useful
tasks.

I would like a command to set my own workers to
(a) make roads on my territory wherever possible,
(b) make rails on my territory wherever possible,
(c) connect all my cities with roads or rail,
(d) make irrigation wherever possible, and
(e) make mines wherever possible.

Obviously these should all be different commands, and some sort of rule would
need to be worked out for situations where there is a conflict (for instance
where mines and irrigation are both possible).  Currently it is rather dull
to perform tasks like cover your entire nation with railroad, because you can
only set an engineer to work on two squares at a time (otherwise it will
optimize using existing rail).